1. Fixed a issue on 4 or more monitors.
2. Fixed white screen issue on IE 11.
3. Press enter to send the Two factor authentication code.
4. Added license.limit in gateway.conf to restrict the concurrent session number for testing etc.
5. Exclude the RemoteApp arguments from the log.
1. Better HTTP Proxy (Experimental).
2. Fixed a connection issue cause by Out of Index exception.
3. Faster HTTP request handling.
4. Updated SNMP library to 3.6.6.
5. “enforce” for multi factor authentication works on rdp.html.
6. RDP: fixed a null pointer issue on USB redireciton.
1. SNMP: Fixed incorrect enterprise id issue.
2. Fixed on file.viewable doesn’t work on gaetway side issue.
1. New app.id entry in gateway.conf, which can be used for load balancing. This unique id will be automatically generated if it’s not set.
2. The CONTROL?target=gateway HTTP API returns the app.id too.
3. The value of hi5.appcfg.loadbalanceTokenName now use app.id in gateway.conf instead of random id.
3. The value of hi5.appcfg.loadbalanceTokenName can also be included in websocket URL (check rdpdirect.page.js for more details);
4. Scollbar will be displayed always on macOS if the resolution is bigger than your local browser window.
1. Fixed AD Group member issue with server.json.
2. Updated sshdirect.html.
3. Enable smartCard in servers.json (set smartCard: true);
4. Organization name for Two factor authentication in gateway.conf (set organization in gateway.conf).
1. Fixed shift and command key stuck issue when taking screenshot on macOS with Shift+CMD+4.
2. Fixed groups property in users.json not working issue when the group name is invalid (for Active Directory).
3. Credentials in SMB URL is not logged.
1. Support VMWare web console (./html//vmware/index.html, index2.html, need to turn on proxy support: set http.proxy.enable = true in gateway.conf);
1. SSH: reduced memory/CPU usage on gateway.
2. SSH: new CommandFilterInterface for monitoring commands in plugin.
3. Added getHeader() method on com.toremote.recording.Merger to get metadata from recording files.
4. The session HTTP API returns loadbalanceTokenName and value too.
5. Experimental proxy support to use gateway as a jump host (To turn it on: set http.proxy.enable = true in gateway.conf).
1. VNC: Added vnc.ciphers in gateway.conf for VNC TLS encryption.
2. SSH: Added ssh.ciphers in gaetway.conf for SSH encryption.
1. RDP: Fixed a failed to copy file issue when the file has specific size.
2. Added SessionInformation argument in com.toremote.gateway.plugin.Filterable.pipe method.
3. sessionRecord value will be returned too when you query information for a single session with the HTTP Session API.
1. RDP: Fixed copying file not working issue when mapDisk is disabled.
2. Added file.filter.download in gateway.conf (file.filter is for uploading).
1. RDP: Supports Smart Card Sign-in with new ‘passwordIsPin’ parameter.
1. SparkGateway.jar works in Java 8 if SNMP is not enabled.
Build 993 (6.1)
1. RDP: WebUSB based USB redirection.
2. RDP: No temporary file generated on gateway when you copy a file from the server.
3. RDP: New cipherSuitesClient in gateway.conf to configure the cipher suites used in RDP connection.
4. RDP: New “enforce” value for credSSP entry in gateway.conf.
5. RDP: RDP server plugin for monitor server (15).
6. RDP: New toolsdir entry in gateway.conf which will be automatically redirected as a drive and run the RDP plugin for the monitor server (15).
7. RDP: Fixed “Access denied” issue when downloading a file with Alternated Data Streams.
8. RDP: Workaround for Chrome full screen bug 1281939.
9. SSH: New cmdList parameter for SSH command whitelist or blacklist.
10. SSH: Supports BCrypt encrypted key file and PKCS#8 format, and aes-256-ctr private key.
11. SNMP support.
12. New sessiondashboard.html reference implementation for session notification.
13. Don’t trust connections from localhost in config.html and API with trustLocal = false in gateway.conf.
14. Fixed a UPN login issue on Active Directory integration.
15. Standalone Monitor Server for monitoring, event logging.
16. Fixed downloading issue when files includes special characters.
Incompatibility warning: Java 9 or later versions are required if SNMP is enabled (Please update to build 994).