1. Removed commons-io library dependency.
1. Fixed a big file (> 10G) downloading issue.
1. Fixed drive redirection not working on Windows 2003 issue.
1. Better lock key status synchronization.
2. Paste file directly with Ctrl/Command + V (keyboard only).
3. Fixed a null pointer issue on VNC recording player.
4. Workaround for “Connecting AudioNodes from AudioContexts with different sample-rate is currently not supported.” error on Firefox when session is running in a iframe.
5. Fixed starting second RemoteApp issue on login2.html.
1. RDP: customize file path of audiorecorder_min.js in appcfg.js: audiorecorder: “/mylib/audiorecorder_min.js”;
1. SSH: Fixed Alt key status issue after pressing Alt+TAB.
2. SSH: Removed keyfile log.
1. Fixed RemoteApp sometimes not maximized issue on Windows 2019.
3. Fixed a drawing issue caused by browser bug.
1. Fixed mouse wheel not working issue on Chrome 89.
1. RDP: better audio quality and performance on microphone redirection.
2. TELNET: supports utf-8 encoding.
3. Fixed mouse stuck issue on specific Hyper-V console connection when the resolution is changed in Hyper-V console.
1. Supports OTP code (two factor authentication) on Radius integration.
2. Supports transferCredential property on Radius integration.
1. List session HTTP API can query with “server”, “user”, “domain”, “symlink” and “__ip” parameters.
2. Fixed RemoteApp permission issue when exe path is used instead of alias name.
1. RDP: Fixed copy issue from the non-primary monitor when multi-monitor is enabled.
2. RDP: Better audio input device detection.
Build 971 (6.0.0)
1. Supports native RDP shadowing. You can use shadow.html to shadow any active RDP sessions.
2. Better audio encoding with new thread.
3. Better resolution changes support in session recording.
4. Fixed recorded session playback issue when the resolution is wrong.
5. Spark View becomes a free personal version by default (allow 2 concurrent sessions) if a license file was not found.
Incompatibility warning: audiorecorder_min.js is added and it’ll be loaded by the library automatically. Make sure you deploy it along with other JS files.