- When users were given manage share permission on a share, they were still not able to manage it. This has been fixed.
- In the AD Group Members Import page, when the Disable Members and Remove Members settings were checked, the setting was not saved, but this has been fixed.
- A problem that caused the License expiration email to be sent every 5 minutes has been fixed.
- The setting TONIDOCLOUD_DISABLE_ADMIN_USER_DATA_ACCESS was not preventing folder downloads, but this issue has been fixed.
- An issue causing the link to the Forgot Password page (for AD and LDAP users) to fail has been fixed.
- The Save S3 Settings button in the Admin UI was failing to verify the S3 settings, but this issue has been fixed.
- An issue causing an incorrect Audit log time stamp if the message queue was stopped and started again has been fixed.
- A problem that caused failed optimized uploads to be marked as successful has been fixed.
- A patch has been released for FileCloud Drive to fix a problem with the Drive installer.
More details about this release: