- Check with MS RDC client first.
- Check with our demo gateway
- Make sure there is no “Printer redirection: false” in the log file which means this feature is disabled (on the client side or server side) or your license file expired.
- Printing service is working in RDP host (try print something)
- Printer redirection is enabled in RDP host.
- You domain controller is not Windows 2003 or before.
- Spark View use “MS Publisher Imagesetter” as the driver of “Remote Printer from Client”, please check if you can see this printer driver when you try to add a printer (Under “Generric” manufacturer). If not, you can let Spark View use other GhostScript Printer Driver in gateway.conf.
- Same printer driver may have different name on Windows 2003 or before. You can map the drive names in Windows 2003.
- Try disalbe Easy Print.
Printer redirection doesn’t work